Learn how to transform your property into an Edible Landscape you can enjoy year round! This course will teach the basics of creating a personalized plan for your property and guide you in how to include edible forest garden and temperate forest permaculture practice. Learn how to incorporate vegetable and herb gardens, fruit trees, berry patches, and wild native edible plants all in a beautiful and productive foodscape.
In this course you will:
- Learn how to optimize your property to be self-sustaining while providing: Food, Medicine, Beauty, Fiber, and Fuel.
- Learn how to integrate the existing landscape and local species to best place fruit trees, berries, vegetable gardens, and companion planting.
- How to care for and maintain your gardens year round
- The basics of of tree pruning
- Natural pest and disease control
During the workshop you will have hands on in the dirt experience, tour the WildWise Campus plan, and a session to work through your own personalized plan with our guidance.
|When: September 7 & 8, 2019 10am-4pm
Where: WildWise Campus – Kingston
Tuition: $215 – Lunch provided
Winter Sale: 25% ($199) January 1, 2019 through February 15, 2019 *
Spring Sale: 10% ($194) February 16, 2019 through March 30, 2019 *
Family & Friend Discounts:
*Winter and Spring Sales may not be combined with Family & Friend Discounts